As a Python Developer you will be responsible for...
- Managing and developing the Back to Middle Office trading and operational risk for evaluating trading strategies, markets and products.
- Work with quants, traders and research teams to enhance our existing systems to be more flexible and scalable.
- Develop the risk infrastructure, trading infrastructure, and new trading applications across the firm.
- Develop and support the trading systems and improve components of mission-critical applications that drive our current success and pave the path for continued growth.
As a Python Developer, you should have the following...
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
- 2+ professional years experience utilising Python in production within the trading industry
- Proficiency using Python in a Linux environment
- Experience working with Django or Flask and C++
- Knowledge of databases such as MongoDB, PostGres, or SQL
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team while having ownership over new and exciting projects