My client is a Berlin-based up and coming scale-up fintech focusing on investment API. They're currently looking for a Product Strategy Manager to join them in shaping their product vision and strategy. If you're looking to work for a company that sets up your personal and professional development 6-12 months down the line at the moment you've joined, this will definitely be a great opportunity for you!
- You will have the chance to interact with the most engaging, open, diverse and motivated team of open-minded people with a super friendly culture in the office in the heart of Berlin.
- Hybrid working model, you'll only need to be in the office a couple times in a quarter.
- Personal and professional training sessions are offered.
- Virtual stock options are offered on top of your base salary.
- Salary range is between €40,000 - €80,000 a year depending on experience.
- You are responsible for shaping the product vision and strategy of the company.
- You'll be working with different stakeholders, both internally and externally and prioritize product development efforts.
- You spearhead projects and integrate market data to ensure the best product delivery and user experience.
- Proven experience as a Product Strategy Manager.
- Proven experience working in cross-functional teams (with engineers, designers, developers, QA).
- Proven experience working with B2B or B2B2C investment, SaaS or API products within the fintech industry.
- Fluency in English (C1), fluency in any other languages is a huge plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.