A leading middle market Private Equity firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their growing team. The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for deal execution and carrying out the firm's overall strategic objectives focused on equity investments in the middle market. Having raised a number of funds and hundreds of millions of deployed capital, this opportunity offers an established platform with long term trajectory and upside.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, aerospace & defense, or government services