An extremely active lower middle market investment firm is seeking a Private Equity Associate to join their rapidly growing deal team in Chicago, IL. This Private Equity Associate will be a critical member of the team, being hands-on with all aspects of the investment process from market research and due diligence through to deal execution. This role offers the opportunity to grow within the firm and learn from accomplished investment professionals and founders!
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly alongside executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Investment Banking experience
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
- Experience within the broader industrials sector
If you or someone you know would be a great fit for the Private Equity Associate position, please do not wait to apply now!