A lower middle market, consumer-focused Private Equity firm located in Miami is looking to add a Private Equity Associate to their team! This individual will assist on transactions and take a hands-on approach to maximizing the growth of portfolio companies through various investment strategies. This is a role with a prominent firm that offers valuable deal experience, upward mobility and strong leadership.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly alongside executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of one to two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a top institution
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
If you are interested in the Private Equity Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.