One of the worlds leading global asset managers ($1T+ AUM) is looking for a Private Credit Associate to join its New York firm and help grow their $40 billion private credit platform.
The Private Credit Associate will be responsible for:
- Assessing and underwriting new private debt financing opportunities and make investment recommendations
- Being involved in all aspects of evaluating, closing and monitoring private debt investments
- Assist in capital raising activities such as preparing marketing presentations, due diligence and other activities
- Building customized cash flow models in order to understand historical and projected cash flows.
The Private Credit Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of private credit, private equity or investment banking leveraged finance experience.
- Strong financial and business modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills