Title: Principal, Venture Capital (Technology)
Company Summary: A growing venture capital firm is looking to add a Principal to their San Francisco team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's technology investing strategy while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities in the technology space.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience, 4+ years of experience in venture and/or growth equity technology investing (prior investment banking experience)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.