A systematic prop trading firm is seeking an experienced portfolio manager with a strong track record to join their dynamic team in a fast-paced and exciting role.
As a portfolio manager specializing in high-frequency trading, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of trades that utilizes the latest quantitative models and algorithms to generate profits for the firm. You will work with a team of traders, researchers, and technologists to develop and implement trading strategies that capitalize on market opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing high-frequency trading portfolios in a systematic prop trading environment. You also own or operate successful alphas/strategies and are able to bring them over to the firm.
You should have a deep understanding of quantitative analysis, risk management, and trading technology, as well as experience with equities, bonds, derivatives, and commodities.
- Manage a portfolio of high-frequency trading strategies, using quantitative models and algorithms to generate profits for the firm
- Work with a team of traders, researchers, and technologists to develop and implement trading strategies that capitalize on market opportunities
- Monitor market trends and adjust trading strategies in real-time to maximize profits and minimize risk
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and patterns and optimize trading strategies
- Manage the firm's risk exposure and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- At least 5 years of experience as a portfolio manager specializing in high-frequency trading in a systematic prop trading environment
- Strong quantitative skills, with experience in statistical analysis, data science, and programming languages like Python
- Deep understanding of risk management principles and the ability to manage risk exposure effectively
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to manage a team of traders effectively
- Experience with equities, bonds, derivatives, and commodities trading
- Strong technology skills, with experience in trading platforms, data systems, and analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic trading environment
Candidates with professional trading experience in HKEX, SHE, DFE, KRX, ASX and Crypto will also be considered.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including profit-sharing, as well as an exciting and challenging work environment that rewards creativity, innovation, and collaboration.