Senior Agricultural Derivatives Sales
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF - 100,000 - 180,000
An international solutions house is looking to expand their agricultural derivatives sales team. They are looking to develop their Geneva team, with the individual focusing on Central European derivatives markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their Risk Management platform. If you are seeking an opportunity to allow you to work within an established agricultural company, working autonomously with entrepreneurial mindset to build out their Central European markets, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Be responsible for the marketing and sales of risk management solutions to European commodity producers and consumers by conducting visits, client seminars, calls and follow-up support.
- Stay up to date on market dynamics by reading market reports. Maintaining industry relationships and liaising with RMS colleagues in other geographies and with internal physical business units.
- Provide complex structured, exotic and vanilla risk management hedging solutions to external clients in the grains and softs segments (e.g. grain cooperatives, corporates etc.)
- Be responsible for daily sales execution of agricultural derivatives and post-trade follow up;
- Lead negotiation and execution of ISDA, CSA, and/or Standard Terms of Business documentation
- Monitor daily client credit exposure
- Other responsibilities as needed;
- Apply now for immediate consideration!