An industry-leading asset manager headquartered in Chicago is looking to hire a Project Manager to help improve risk assessment within Vendor Risk and Business Continuity. The firm manages nearly $100 Billion AUM, mostly across Credit and Alternative Investments. The Operational Risk team is responsible for Risk mitigation efforts for all non-investment functions, and is mainly accountable for RCSAs, Business Continuity, Issue Management, Internal Controls Testing, and Vendor Risk.
The Analyst will work closely with senior members of the ORM team and stakeholders to uphold and improve the Operational Risk framework and provide support implementing additional programs including Vendor Risk Management and Business Continuity. This individual will be expected to be highly motivated and resourceful, have 1+ years of experience, excellent communication skills, exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, and to represent the team well in meetings.
- Aiding in establishing additional Operational Risk programs including but not limited to Vendor Risk Management and Business Continuity
- Provide assistance to and support senior leadership, ensure operational risks are proactively identified, tracked, analyzed, and reported while executing critical control improvements
- Support the implementation of the Vendor Risk framework providing guidance to the First Line of Defense
- Communicate with senior executives, colleagues, and third party vendors as required
- Representing the team interests at internal meetings, committees, and working groups
- 1+ years of experience in financial services risk management, third party or vendor risk management, or related roles
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- Possess detailed knowledge of Business Continuity, Third Party Risk Management, Internal Controls, and general financial service industry practices
- Proficiency in analyzing Excel reports and preferred to demonstrate an ability to run formulas
- Exceptional organization, time management, and resourcefulness
- Successful in multitasking and managing multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work in-office in Chicago at least 3 days a week