A leader in the retail banking space is looking for you to be it's next Operational and Compliance Risk Specialist. Working on the second line of defense, this is an exciting fully remote opportunity to join a growing team that is passionate about designing and executing operational risk testing/monitoring. If you working knowledge of operations and products within consumer finance, have some experience working in auditing/testing, while continuing to learn new things, don't wait to apply!
In the Operational and Compliance Risk Specialist role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing risk based monitoring and evaluation working independently on the Second Line of Defense.
- Developing assessments on high impact operational risk while providing input over control effectiveness.
- Work with a team, and at times individually, on risk-based monitoring and evaluation tasks.
- Having a solid working knowledge of operational risk which includes industry trends, banking operations, and emerging issues.
- Develop, and keep up to date, relationships with senior management and clients.
The Operational and Compliance Risk Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree with 3-5 years of risk management/banking operations/audit experience, focusing on risk and controls.
- Up to date on all financial services banking operations, including all rules and regulations.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Able to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Has professional certifications in risk management and/or compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with SAS/Tableau
If this fully remote role sounds like what you are looking for, don't miss your chance to apply.