An elite high frequency trading firm with a global presence is looking to bring on a Network Administrator to their Networking and Operations team in Montreal.
You will have the opportunity to experiment with the latest technologies and to work on the fastest network in the world.
Scope of Work:
- Design, configuration, and maintenance of global infrastructure, including proprietary hardware platforms
Enhance existing configurations, technologies, and procedures to improve performance
Operational support for global wireless and wired high-performance network environments
- 3+ years of experience working on low latency or trading networks
- Experience working with configuration management tools
- Experience working with containerization
- Hands on experience with cloud (AWS)
- Coding experience in GO or Python
- Strong knowledge of:
- WAN, LAN, and datacenter
- Switching, routing and multicast protocols