- Technical support in the documentary preparation of operations;
- Review documentation prior to execution and control of contracts and guarantees be aligned with the Mandated Term Sheet and Risk Approval;
- Verification of the conditions precedent for entry into force and subsequent conditions for disbursements;
- Monitoring of operations, compliance with covenants, control of collaterals, treatment of waivers;
- Follow-up of the coverage with the ECAs for new application, waiver application and recoveries, etc;
- Provide input for credit proposals and follow-up on credit approval process;
- Work of the Agent Bank from the point of view of MO as assigned, including to communicate with the lending banks for all loan administrative matters, with ECA for ECA policy issuance, waivers and consents, amendment of loan agreement, sell down matters, and other enquiries from clients / lenders / ECA / insurers / external counsels, etc;
- University degree in Economics and/or Business Administration related disciplines.
- Postgraduate courses and specialization courses in Finance and Risk will be valued.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in banking industry with knowledge in international trade, international trade financing contracts and international bank guarantees, syndication loan/ security documentation, and exposure to trade finance or related middle office/ control/ operations functions.
- Knowledge in international trade, international trade financing contracts, international bank guarantees and ECA covered transactions.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills with strong sense of control and problem-solving skills.