We are currently partnered with a MM bank looking to add a Senior Associate and Vice President to their MedTech Healthcare Team. This candidate can sit in Dallas, Atlanta, Little Rock or New York. This Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps, and working directly with clients and senior leadership.
Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A, and some capital markets.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Healthcare, specifically MedTech experience preferred.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Associate and VP role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.