A Commodity Trading Firm is hiring a Market Risk Manager to oversee the North America business from their NYC office.
The firm is focused on global energy markets, specifically trading in renewables, carbon credits, fuels and biofuels, feedstocks, and some ags. They trade both physical and financial products, and experience with physical energy is strongly preferred.
This individual will sit on on the trade floor in NYC, establish trading and risk limits, design and execute financial hedges to counteract exposures, build and tweak risk and trading models, and enhance risk methodology across trading desks.
- 5-8 years market risk management experience
- Experience covering Renewables, Power, Nat Gas, Crude Oil, Fuels, Softs/Ags, Metals, and/or Feedstocks
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Leadership experience in a market risk team
- Python and SQL for analysis, tools, dashboards