A strong Investment Bank in Dallas, Texas is looking for a highly motivated individual to build out their Renewables, Midstream, and Oilfield Service platform. This Managing Director will be responsible for origination and execution. The ideal candidate will be a top-performer coming from a Boutique/Middle Market IB platform, possessing extensive M&A deal reps and origination skills.
- Establish platform for renewable energy, midstream, and/or oilfield service
- Build relationships and maintain direct contact with clients, prospective clients, sponsors, attorneys, lawyers and other advisors
- Develop and deliver proposals and presentations to clients and prospects, which exhibit broad knowledge of IB product solutions and underlying components.
- Lead in the marketing and execution of M&A transactions, including review of financials, industry, competitors, transaction documentation, model validation and related workflow
- MBA, MA, MS, JD, CFA, CPA or other advanced degrees and designations preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment banking, transaction advisory services, or related M&A experience in a relevant industry
- Demonstrable understanding of capital markets, modeling, and corporate finance
- Ability to have vision for building a business and leading a team
- Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests