- Performance and Risk Analysis:
- Analyze portfolio performance, risk factors, and PnL contributions.
- Conduct pre- and post-trade risk analysis.
- Evaluate trade performance and contribute to tool development.
- Quantitative Tools:
- Develop in-house quantitative tools.
- Create investable indices, proprietary models, and execution infrastructure.
- Portfolio Management:
- Participate in portfolio management.
- Provide valuable feedback.
- Masters or PhD in a STEM field.
- Strong Python Skills (Python preferred but not required)
- Excellent communication
- Although not a set requirement futures and derivatives experience is a plus.