- Monitor, and analyze a fast moving, diverse set of political economic developments in major economies (with a focus on the US).
- Build a deep understanding of political economic questions arising in major economies (with a focus towards the US) and within international economic relations (including geopolitical considerations).
- Help draft regular reports for portfolio managers and clients.
- Interest in political economic and international economic studies.
- Enjoy conducting research and synthesizing insights
- Must be analytical, highly logical, and structured in your thinking and communication.