American Mid-Market looking for a talented Investment Banking Analyst to join their M&A team. Exceptional global Investment Banking franchise with a strong deal flow and great team culture. Actively expanding for hard-working Analysts with Investment Banking experience and a passion for M&A.
The team are actively expanding their London office with exciting future-focused growth plans in place.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have 1+ years of direct investment banking experience in an M&A focused role
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent multi-tasking ability