Our client is a Leading European Bank who have a position available based in London to help lead their strong Interest Rates Swaps Market Making book focusing in Euro. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of Interest Rates Swaps along the whole curve.
- Servicing Sales and Clients with Pricing and other Ad-Hoc needs.
- Manage Market Risk, by analysis of Trading books and adjusting positions accordingly.
- Market Making IR Swaps.
- Idea Generation to develop Trading ideas within the Swaps space.
- Lead the strategic direction of the desk.
- Support Quants in order to improve desk functioning.
- Automization development, for Sales-Trading workflow.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a large book within Interest Rates Derivatives, specifically on Euro.
- Additional knowledge/experiences in FX Forwards, XCCY and STIR Trading is an added benefit.
- Highly analytical with coding experience.
- Strong track record in helping to build a business.
If you are interested in the mandate of VP - Interest Rates Swaps Trader, please apply within, or email for more info.