Lead Developers want to manage a team of developers as part of an upcoming FinTech startup? Looking to be part of a young & ambitious culture? Have a desire to work across structured architecture?
A FinTech startup based in Paris which provides small time-lending has had another fundraiser, allowing for it to expand its Technology function with its main addition as a Lead Developer hire. This developer will have the chance to manage a junior team of individuals who'll work across supporting the projects, from conceptualisation to design and then implementation. Your main responsibility will be to build out a structured architecture and to help self-develop the technology function of the company. This client is looking to grow out further next year and so progression is available in this position too!
The following are the desired skillset;
- 4+ Years' experience in Software Development.
- 2+ Years' experience developing for a FinTech / Technology company.
- Experience across Full-Stack, end-to-end life cycle of projects.
- Experience leading & managing a team of developers.
- Keen to collaborate with different stakeholders across the business.