A subsidiary of Europe's largest investment banking group is seeking a Python Developer to join its Cash Equities Desk as part of its Technology team. This individual will be guided by an experienced Tech Lead who will help progress your coding ability and understanding of developing for the front-office of a well-performing Financial firm. The role is focused around building software that supports the algorithmic trading, client, and market connectivity platforms by maintaining and enhancing the MIS & TICK data platforms. Using a Tech stack of Python, SQL & Linux. The successful candidate will posses prior coding experience across this Tech stack with a desire to quickly learning in a progressive Financial environment.
The following are the desired skillset;
- 2+ Years' experience using Python, SQL & Linux.
- in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience developing in a Financial firm.
- Experience working with complex, multi-workstream systems with multiple dependencies.
- Clear & logical thinker with excellent communication skills.