About the Company: My Client is currently hiring for a internal audit role for their branch in Luxembourg. The firm is an upcoming and growing non-life insurance company, which means there is plenty of room for growth, as well as a chance to become an essential pillar of the organzation.
Job Description: The Junior Internal Auditor will play a role in conducting internal audits and evaluating the effectiveness of the company's internal controls, financial reporting processes, and compliance with regulations and policies.
- Conduct internal audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, financial reporting processes, and compliance with regulations and policies
- Perform detailed testing and documentation of transactions, processes, and systems to identify potential risks and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with senior auditors to develop audit plans and schedules
- Communicate audit results and recommendations to management and recommend corrective actions to improve processes
- Assist in the preparation of audit reports and presentations for management
- Participate in continuous professional development activities to enhance knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in audit practices, accounting, or a related field
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of standard accounting principles.
- No relation to insurance required, but of course, would be a plus.
My client will be offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are motivated and have a passion for internal audit, please apply with your resume/CV.
My client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.