Selby Jennings is partnered with a global Investment Firm that manages over $65 billion in AUM. This firm is building a world-class team in Texas that applies innovative technologies to drive their investments.
This firm is seeking a talented IT Support Engineer to join its team in Dallas, Texas. As the firm continues to grow in headcount, this individual will be crucial in allowing the firm to scale and continue their success.
- Identify, resolve, and track complex technical environments.
- Work collaboratively as part of a global team that supports issues related to hardware, software, trading environments, and operating systems.
- Provide white glove service to end users across the firm.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Expertise troubleshooting all aspects of Windows/Mac Laptops
- Experience troubleshooting A/V and conference room issues
- Experience troubleshooting network issues related to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and Microsoft Exchange.
This is a full-time position is based in Dallas, Texas.