My client is a Global Asset Management firm headquartered in New York with over 133.4 billion USD asset under management. They currently operate across 25 international offices with over 800 employees globally.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for managing and providing hands-on operational support to all groups of users and to the server systems located in the APAC region.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing ans maintaining data center facilities in Hong Kong
- Maintenance and update of systems hardware and software
- Ensure quality and efficiencies in the implementation and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Developing data security policy and evaluating existing data security procedures and identifying new areas of risks
- Developing and maintaining disaster recovery and restoration plans.
- Over 10 years of relevant information technology experience
- Ideally someone with Financial Services background
- Good knowledge of network including LAN and WAN technologies
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Experience with market data applications, particularly Bloomberg
- Project Management and Planning Skills