A growing Infrastructure focused Private Equity firm is looking to bring on an Investor Relations Vice President to their team. Their goal is to use private capital to help fix some of the inefficiencies of the traditional public infrastructure system and they focus on projects that support and positively impact communities by investing in projects across transportation, transit, smart city, and social infrastructure. Given the success they've experienced over just the past few years, they are looking to bring on an Investor Relations Vice President to their growing team, and they are looking to raise a full fund in 2023.
The Investor Relations Vice President in this position will head the company's capital raising efforts and work with both future and potential clients. This is a newer function for the firm, which allows for the right candidate to be able to take ownership of capital raising efforts. This candidate would support the full marketing and fundraising cycle doing things such as PPM preparations and roadshows to help close investor capital commitments.
Investor Relations Vice President Responsibilities:
- Network with current and potential clients
- Analyze and create marketing materials
- Participating in "roadshows", PPM preparations, LP diligence, fundraising
- Follow industry trends in order to successfully network
Investor Relations Vice President This individual must have
- 4-8 years experience in capital formation, infrastructure/real estate, or investor relations
- Attention to detail, communication, and writing skills
- Be able to network and maintain relationships with investors
- Ability to work individually and be a strong team player