The firm that Selby Jennings has partnered with is searching for an Investor Relations associate to support capital raising efforts alongside business growth and assist with investor relations strategies for the firm's investors. The growth potential with this role is unlimited and the candidate will have the ability to shape the role as the company grows
If you're an investor relations professional with ambitious growth plans who feels they would thrive in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment - then this is the perfect role for you.
- Monitor, process and record investor capital movements including subscriptions, redemption's and transfers
- Optimise and manage the CRM system, and ensures that it is fully leveraged to effectively monitor and track marketing and fund raising efforts (e.g. client identification, relationship management efforts, status of prospects and follow-ups, marketing initiatives)
- Assist with development of quarterly reports process and IR Calendar for existing investors and collaborate with the executive team to execute (Quarterly IR and Impact Reports, Quarterly Calls, etc.)
- Oversee release of reports, marketing of firm's products and services, maintenance of databases, and orchestrate email campaigns
- Stay connected and engaged with the firm's community to help identify trends within the markets and future investors.
- Assist with creation of processes around data collection, analysis and drafting in response to routine investor queries and ad hoc requests, coordinating internally to ensure timely responses
- Create and maintain presentations for investor outreach activity including one on one meetings, conference calls and event's
Experience & Skills
- Background in Private Credit is essential.
- Ideal candidate will possess a relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant field. MBA preferred.
- 1 - 5 yrs work experience in the financial sector from one of the following backgrounds, investor relations, fund raising or an RFP Specialist.
- Ability to perform in a start-up environment with a problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset, with a flexible mindset to tackle the task at hand as the role and work evolves * Strong written, communication and presentation skills with the ability to assist with drafting documentation and presentations
- Excellent attention to detail, a clear ability to multi-task, and an ability to work to goals/deadlines
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word * Demonstrated capability for independent judgement is critical; ability to independently plan, organise and prioritise work and adapt to shifting priorities
- Proven track record of successfully reporting quarterly results, leading/project managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines and multitasking with ease
- Takes ownership for outcomes, a self-starter, and is personally accountable for results
- Proven team player with demonstrated curiosity and commitment to impact investing and the values of the firm.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Investor Relations professional who desires to work in fast-paced environment, where you can make the role your own as the firm grows - all the while contributing to the bettering of the worlds social and environmental issues.
If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate to apply!