A leading alternative investment firm in Boston seeks an associate-level investor relations professional to join a robust client-facing team.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the firm's product platform
- Support senior relationship managers with their fundraising efforts
- Prepare and update a variety of marketing materials to be distributed to investors, including presentations, tear sheets, pitch books, and ad-hoc requests
- Respond to RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs
- Provide analytical support to the broader team
- 1-3+ years of previous experience within financial services, consulting, or marketing in a financial capacity
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Series 7 and 63 licenses (or can be completed after hire)
This is an urgent hire with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!