A top Asset Management firm is looking to hire an Executive Director to provide oversight of its Private Equity portfolios and funds across all Risk Verticals (Market, Credit, Operational, Liquidity, Model & Investment Risk). This position will sit in the NYC office and will roll directly up to the CRO of Investment Management.
The firm recently underwent an acquisition in its Asset Management Division and is in the process of integrating these portfolios (300b+ in AUM) under its umbrella. Given this growth, the CRO is looking to bring someone in who can monitor these portfolios, ensure the inventory of key risks is up to date, assess new products risks, oversee private equity strategies across the risk stripes, and stress test the funds under different market conditions.
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of experience in Investment Risk or Portfolio Risk, a solid knowledge of Private Equity, Alternatives, or Distressed Security strategies/funds.
- Monitor and investigate changes to the Investment Risk profile across the firm's Private Equity portfolios
- Identify and mitigate new product risks for new Private Equity funds
- Ensure inventory of key risks is up to date for the Alternative Investment Platform
- Stress test the funds under different market conditions and scenarios
- Articulate key risks and portfolio changes to senior management and across the business units
- 8+ years of experience in Investment Risk or Portfolio Management
- Strong background covering Private Equity, Alternatives, or Distressed Securities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with senior management across the business
- Strong quantitative skills