Presently our Investment Management recruitment team is working with an local private investment firm focused on both private and public equities.
They are looking for an Investment Manager who is interested in evaluating companies to add to the company's portfolio. The ideal candidate would have 4 to 8 years of experience in M&A, Deal Advisory or Financial Due Diligence.
Responsibilities of Investment Manager:
- Building financial models
- Performing company valuations
- Performing transaction due diligence
- Deal Structuring and other transaction-related matters
- Analysing growth and operational improvement initiatives for portfolio companies
- Developing and executing value creation plan for portfolio companies
- Preparing investment memos
Requirements of Investment Manager:
- 4-8 years of experience in M&A, Deal Advisory or Financial Due Diligence
- Strong technical skills in accounting/finance
- Interest in both public and private equities
- Strong project and process management
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).