The Investment Banking Senior Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Creating and owning financial models throughout the M&A transaction life cycle.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
The Investment Banking Senior Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of Investment Banking, M&A experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business, or related fields.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
- Prior experience in Consumer & Retail or Food & Beverages preferred.
- Open to Corporate Development, Management Consulting, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), Private Equity backgrounds.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.