Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a top tier Middle Market Investment Bank looking to add a Investment Banking Associate to their growing M&A/RX/Advisory team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year here, gaining M&A reps and experience working with senior leadership for clear path for upward mobility.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assist in the coordination of internal and external resources in the due diligence process for M&A transactions.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst and associate level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- Experience within debt advisory, restructuring, special situations, credit training or leveraged finance required.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Strong closed M&A deal experience.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.