We are currently working with a leading Private Equity firm in the Asia Pacific region, who is seeking an Investment Analyst/Associate to be part of their Investments Team based in Singapore. This is a new Investment Analyst/Associate opportunity, as part of the expansion of their team, and we are looking for Investment Analyst/Associates from Junior to Mid-level to join this high-growth Secondary Private Equity Investor.
Responsibilities of an Investment Analyst/Associate
- Conduct due diligence on potential secondary investment opportunities.
- Assist in financial modeling and valuation to evaluate investment returns and risks.
- Contribute to investment memoranda and presentations, summarizing investment rationale and findings.
- Support portfolio monitoring and collaborate with teams for tasks across the investment cycle.
Requirements of an Investment Analyst/Associate:
- 1-4 years prior experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, or Related Field
- Strong financial modeling, analytical, and due diligence skills.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941)