My client is a top tier international bank looking to expand their insurance business within APAC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team in a top bank, and to help expand their business through the Risk Management function.
- Work in conjunction with local, regional Insurance Traded Risk and Credit Risk teams to oversee and support business development across APAC.
- Oversee the balance sheets and investment activities for the insurance side of the business, applying the appropriate risk measures.
- Assist in integrating market and credit limit structure into the expanding business
- Review strategy in terms of asset allocation, due diligence and reviewing new product ideas to limit the risk involved.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experienced in the field of risk management, preferably within Insurance firms.
- Mandarin and English speaking is desirable.
- Actuarial, mathematics and quantitative finance skills.
- Ability to understand the product structure and business requirements to identify and review any issues that arise.