Years' Experience: 7-15 years
If you had the chance to join a $15bn boutique Asset Manager, that excels in both traditional and alternative investments, and offers up to a 30% revenue share on performance fees on assets raised, would you consider it?
This prestigious independent boutique asset manager, founded c.10 years ago is hiring an experienced business development professional to raise assets from EMEA investors. The firm are very well-known in the region due to the founders connections and heritage in the Europe. This role will be to utilise this and target a mixture of institutional and wholesale clients.
The high-performing firm, which provides both investment management and advisory services to its network of global clients, has offices in four countries. Plans to expand its global outreach further will also give additional opportunities for international movement for all staff.
- To build out a pipeline and ultimately raise assets from an investor base that have the capacity to allocate to the UCITS and/or private market strategies.
- To manage the existing investor relationships and update them with a technical understanding of the fund's portfolio and performance;
- To advise on the creation of technical marketing materials to share with your investor network;
- To work alongside the Partners to define the fundraising strategy for the region;
- To attend virtual, and in-person meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- To have a number of years experience of raising assets from a network of EMEA investors.
- Solution-based and client first mindset.
- To have extensive experience liaising with an institutional and wholesale EMEA investor base;
- To have a focused investor-network of prospective investors in this region;
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a renowned market-leading asset manager;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
If you would like the chance to this prestigious boutique Asset Manager, play a key role in building out a network of EMEA investors, and earn a truly market-leading bonus structure then please apply directly on this site.