Our client is a Global Financial Services Group headquartered in London (US$500bn AUM) and presence in 20+ countries. As the organisation is going through large scale expansion of their Asset Management business, they are seeking an experienced Institutional Sales professional at Associate Director level to be based here in their Singapore office.
Responsibilities of an Associate Director, Institutional Sales:
- Responsible for sales efforts and client engagement to drive new business generation and boost revenue in order to attain asset growth and meet sales and revenue goals with institutional clients.
- Generating new business prospects and efficiently following up on them in collaboration with relevant investment teams and support platforms, aiming to finalise deals and substantially augment the number of brand-new clients and net new inflows.
- Achieving profitable growth in AUM, showcasing full range of asset management capabilities, with a focus on long-term investment products, including alternatives.
- Identify potential product gaps, propose and internally champion enhancement ideas to relevant channels, making a significant contribution to the robust development of the long-term vision and product strategy of the business.
- Oversee a number of key clients, fostering growth and cross-selling of portfolios.
- Act as a representative at external conferences and events.
Geography: Southeast Asia
Product: Long-only - Traditional and Alternatives
Client Segment: Institutional - Sovereign Wealth Funds, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Large Family Offices (and other financial institutions)
Requirements of an Associate Director, Institutional Sales:
- Minimally 5 years up to 12 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Investor Relations/Client Engagement/Capital Raising for Institutional Clients (or other relevant experience)
- Ideally have experience working in an Asset Manager or an Alternative Fund
If you are interested, apply online today! We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)