My client, an internationally renowned American boutique Investment Bank, is expanding their Industrials M&A team for an Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with demonstrable sell-side M&A success.
My client are aggressively expanding the practice across sectors, with Industrials being their current focus, following continued deal success and strong pipeline/deal flow.
If you're looking to join an ambitious, lean platform with an exceptional global presence and high-level of responsibilities for the right candidate, then you need to apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Perform detailed sector/company research
- Aiding origination, management and execution of transactions (in collaboration with the wider team)
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Draft relevant documents throughout transactional process to highest standards
- Provide mentorship and training for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Most hold UK Right to Work
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of prior investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Demonstrable M&A deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally worked on 6+ sell-side M&A deals
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)
- Demonstrable understanding of lockbox mechanisms and LBO models
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Adaptable with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills