A rapidly emerging APAC prop shop (~$350mm) is looking to hire an HFT Crypto trader (1-3 years exp.) to join their newly opened NYC office. The firm boasts a highly scalable, cutting edge, low-latency infrastructure to allow the HFT traders to maximize their profits.
They are looking to allocate capital to an experienced HFT trader and offers a competitive base salary in addition to a 20-25% PnL cut.
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms on crypto markets
- Autonomy over the whole life-cycle of trading from idea generation to data mining to strategy development to implementation
- Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market micro-structure for alpha signals
- Minimum of a Bachelors (Masters preferred) in a quantitative field (statistics, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, etc.)
- Experience working with large data sets and ideally some familiarity working with tick data
- 1-3 years experience on HFT market making/taking strategies with a proven track record
- Strong programming skills in either Python or C++
- Passion for the crypto markets