Title: Head of Risk Management
Our client is looking for Head of Risk Management to play a pivotal role in advancing their growth strategy. They're seeking a dedicated individual to oversee and enhance their risk management practices for AIFs and UCITS.
- Lead the implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of risk management policies and procedures, covering market, liquidity, credit, counterparty, valuation, and operational risks.
- Conduct thorough analysis and control activities within the realm of risk management.
- Ensure adherence to risk profiles of managed investment assets and monitor compliance with statutory, contractual, and internal investment limits.
- Prepare comprehensive risk management reports for the Executive Board, Board of Directors, CSSF supervisory authority, and other stakeholders.
- Maintain the risk management system, associated interfaces, and workflows.
- Conduct transaction reviews as part of the investment process for alternative investments.
- Ensure the preparation and quality assurance of regulatory and investor-specific reports.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business informatics, or equivalent qualification.
- Substantial professional experience in risk management for AIFs or consulting/auditing of AIFs, preferably within a large consulting/auditing firm.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for Luxembourg management companies of AIFs and UCITS.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, reliability, and ability to work independently and solution-oriented.
- Fluency in German and business fluency in written and spoken English.
If this role sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply!