My client is a Hamburg-based well-funded fintech. They're currently looking to hire a Head of Product to join and help them manage the product team.
This startup is at a stage of constant growth - which is definitely the kind of company you should work with if you're up for a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- You will have the chance to interact with the most diverse, motivated, and open-minded team in the heart of Hamburg, if you're looking to work from the office.
- Flexible working model, you can work remote or from the office, whatever suits you.
- There will be regular team events, training, coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- You will be provided with relocation support (if you're looking to relocate).
- 28 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and December 31st.
- Salary range is between €100,000 - €120,000 a year, plus virtual stock options on top.
- You have 3 teams reporting to you in this role - Product Management, Product Design and Research, and will be responsible for motivating and achieving the teams' OKRs and KPIs.
- You plan the company's entire product portfolio strategically - including defining and aligning the products' vision, strategy and roadmap.
- You are responsible for building, designing and understanding customer's needs to ensure a better product development phase.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Economics, or similarly related fields.
- Proven experience working as a manager growing a team within the Product space.
- Ideally coming from a B2B SaaS background within Product Management.
- Fluency in both English and German (C1) is a must.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.