Years Experience: c.5+ (or relevant)
Job Title: Head of Business Development
If you had the chance to join a well-established hedge fund with a 3 year track record in crypto investinng, looking to take the next step of growth with the hire of their first business development professional, would you consider it?
A young but successful hedge fund with £200 million of assets under management, and an annual return of 15% and above are looking to carry on growing their AUM and establish themselves as a market leader.
This position is to head up the business development, with an focus on global institutional investors.
- To lead the fundraising process; with a particular focus on global institutions, such as pension funds, consultants, financial institutions and family offices.
- To help define and implement the global fundraising strategy alongside the partners;
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in crypto;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio;
- To work alongside the founding partners to develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- To have experience and an interest in crypto and blockchain;
- To have a network of investors, who would invest into their strategies.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a market-leading growth-oriented crypto fund;
- To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- To have c.5+ years of experience of business development experience.
- Market-leading compensation structure.
- Ability to play a key role in this high-quality firms growth.
- Involvement in one of the quick growing crypto funds in the world.
If you would the chance to join a truly rapidly growing crypto hedge fund, and take ownership for the fundraising and business development, then please apply directly on this site?