- Work to source a range of products for export, managing the entirety of the supply chain.
- Building relationships with producers across the US to assist with the expansion of contacts in the US markets.
- Trading agricultural products, with a particular interest in specialty or niche products.
- Work closely with logistics teams to organize containerized shipping of the products to international locations.
- Collaborate with the European and Singapore offices.
- Ideally at least 3+ years' experience in trading/purchasing physical grains within US markets. Niche/specialty products experience is preferred, though not required.
- Have had proven experience working closely with US producers and establishing relationships across the market.
- Container experience is preferred.
- Be willing to work both independently within the US markets (domestic and international travel required).
- Willing to be based in Philadelphia, although some flexibility is possible, based on experience.