A Leading Reinsurer is looking to add a highly skilled Life/Annuity Actuary to their expanding team. This individual will play a key role within the Actuarial Department and be reporting directly into the Chief Actuary.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for all main actuarial tasks including the modeling, pricing and reserving of products.
- Build and maintain financial and capital models, and present results to senior management
- Maintain pricing models and update assumptions.
What you will need to be successful…
- ASA designation, FSA preferred.
- Background within Annuities or Life Products
- Proficient in modeling software, GGY-AXIS preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant actuarial experience
- Background in financial reporting, US GAAP/STAT or Bermuda EBS preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
What makes this role special..
- Uncapped opportunity for internal growth
- Highly visible position, reporting directly into the Chief Actuary
- Plays both a client facing and integral internal role
- Working alongside an innovative and dynamic team of well-established actuaries