Our client is a Leading European Private Bank who are looking to add to their Trading capabilities on the markets side of the business. The bank needs to add an experienced FX Options Trader who has the ability to help build a product offering. The role offers a huge opportunity for motivated individual with exciting ideas who is looking for a position where they can join an experienced desk and continue their growth.
Key responsibilities of the FX Options Trader role include:
- Contribute quickly FX Options Trading desk across G10 currencies as well as EM.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including process and tool optimisation, legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the FX Options Trader role include:
- Proven experience in FX Options Trading ,minimum 6 years.
- Experience servicing Institutional clients.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Ability to work as part of an experienced team.
- Coding proficiency is an ideal skill to help the desk become more efficient.
- Fluency in English is essential, French or Swiss German are beneficial.