We are currently looking for a Fund Analyst to join a growing, entrepreneurial Real Estate and Infrastructure manager in London. Our client is looking to add a Junior Fund Analyst (up to 1 years experience) and Fund Analyst (1+ Years experience).
- Fund level analysis and implementation of fund series investment strategies.
- Assisting with portfolio performance and reporting by updating models, data/performance.
- Support with investor reporting and assist the IR team with presentation materials for investors.
- Support the wider investment team with new acquisitions across the real estate and infrastructure space.
- 1+ Years experience in fund management, investments, financial analysis in a real estate or infrastructure manager. Or, 1-4 years experience in transaction/deal advisory from the big 4.
- BA or MA in a finance or real estate related degree.
- Highly numerate with understanding of financial models.
- Willing to grow and learn in the role.
Urgent hire, so apply now!