A rapidly expanding Quantitative Analytics FinTech firm are looking to hire a Frontend Developer to work on a greenfield project building the next generation of their data and quantitative analytics platform.
As a company coming up to their 10 year anniversary, they've built a strong reputation for themselves having built a centralised, data-driven investment engine to provide bespoke solutions and investment decision frameworks to their asset management clients. Having gone through a large funding round last year, they're actively looking to expand a number of their teams here in London and are looking for talent and passionate developers who want to be a valued member of a smaller, hands-on business who prioritise working with cutting edge technologies and offer huge career opportunities to all employees.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a frontend developer working with modern web development frameworks, ideally React or VueJS
- Experience with server-side programming languages eg Python, Java, C#
- Experience setting up modern cloud CI/CD and IaC from scratch
- Experience with containerised workloads
- Experience implementing GraphQL based solutions
If of interest, please apply with an updated resume and someone will be in touch to discuss in more detail!