Job Type: Permanent
Salary: CHF 150,000 - 180,000
An international agricultural commodities trading house is looking to expand their trading team. They are looking to develop their Geneva office, with the individual focusing on physical agricultural flows across Mediterranean, Black Sea & wider EMEA.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their freight trading platform. If you are an experienced freight trader looking to work within an established company, with entrepreneurial mindset and the aim to build out a team, then this is the opportunity for you.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing and developing the physical and FFA freight trading book.
- Increase and develop business with current clients and new clients: analysis of existent relationship of key clients to market map potential for expansion.
- The ideal candidate will have experience across agricultural products with wider bulk commodities freight exposures.
- Overseeing and developing the Handymax and Supramax trading desk across agricultural and bulk commodities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in bulk dry freight & extensive awareness of handymax & supramax vessel trading.
- 5-10 years of trading (physicals and FFA) experience in dry freight .
- Wider exposures across agricultural and bulk commodities
- Right to work in Switzerland
Apply now for immediate consideration!