A Global Investment Bank is looking to add an excellent Vice President to its Financial Sponsor team. The role will be a growth hire as the team looks to build out its team in London. Candidates with a background in Financial Sponsors, Leveraged or Acquisition Finance will be considered, ideally from a top bank, strong understanding of credit and execution experience is required.
If you are an Vice President focused on Financial Sponsors or Leveraged and Acquisition Finance, this could be a great opportunity for you! The role will involve the following:
- Building client relationship with senior stakeholders
- Performing portfolio management functions including the processing of amendments, consents, and waivers for transactions - inclusive of gaining all required internal credit approvals
- Contributing to the quarterly portfolio financial reports for internal stakeholders
- Organising and setting up internal deal teams to drive and coordinate origination
- Mentoring junior team members
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period
- 6+ years of experience, Ideally experience from a top global Investment Bank
- Ability to venture into strategy and M&A discussions with senior stakeholders
- Experience with High Yield Debt and Acquisition Finance
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong communication and leadership skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Be able to work in small groups and be independent
If you fit the above requirements, please apply!