The Financial Risk Analyst will be responsible for financial risk management in commodity, foreign exchange risks, and trading profit and loss for the defined businesses and areas.
In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to deliver key controls, compliance, data, and reports timely and accurately. You will contribute to the standardization and optimization of processes and new solutions to enhance automation and implement transformation.
- Complete commodity and foreign exchange position reporting and reconciliation in collaboration with key stakeholders, and ensure any significant differences are resolved and communicated appropriately.
- Monitor commodity and foreign exchange exposure and complete all financial reporting within deadlines and compare against limits, escalate breaches of limits and get resolution of a breach in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Manage reports and reconcile trading profit and loss by line of impact with key stakeholders.
- Support compliance operations and monitor points of control.
- Collaborate with peers to implement process simplification and enhance process standardization, optimize reporting, and deliver automation and transformation processes.
- Drive risk management best practices and improvement activities.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience in finance operations with knowledge of financial risk management and related financial processes
- Experience in Commodities would be beneficial