We are currently representing a $2.5bn private markets investment management firm. They are looking to add a Financial Reporting Analyst to their team in London.
- Taking over the running of books for the LPs
- Bookkeeping role for all expenses including travel expenses
- Posting and reviewing employee expenses.
- Keeping the management accounts up to date and dealing with the administrators in Gurnsey
- Checking that the administers haven't made any mistakes on the fund accounts
- Assisting with the completion of quarterly and year-end accounts.
- Role will afford a lot of latitude and is a quite varied role.
- Supporting team members with more complex accounting scenarios.
- 4-6 years experience within a similar role
- ACCA Qualified / Completed a degree in Accounting
- Experience with MS Excel, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with accuracy and an attention to detail.
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.